Nowadays, especially amid pandemic, owning a smartphone is a necessity. Barely do we find people who do not own a smartphone in today’s era. Students require it in order to attend their online classes while adults are bound to work from home. However, not everyone can afford to own an Apple product. Consequently, a price range of ₹30k is affordable for all, especially middle-class people.
Here is a rundown of different smartphones that can be considered to be your best buy.
• Samsung: It is known for its note series that is available at a relatively high cost. But Samsung galaxy note 10 lite broke all records with its launch just at 27,999. Go for it!
- 6.7-inch super Amoled display
- S-Pin Support
- 6GB/8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal memory
- , memory card expandable up to 1TB
• Xiaomi: Growing rapidly and ruling the mid-range market, this company focuses on providing the best features at the lowest possible price. Recently, MI launched the brand new 11X at just 29,999.
- Snapdragon 870
- 4520 MAH battery
- 120 Hz Refresh Rate
• OnePlus: As soon as we hear OnePlus, we think it must be too expensive, isn’t it? But we got extremely astonished with its cheapest yet magnificent launch, the Nord series that is currently available from 27-29k Due to its high demand, it is a bestseller. It is known for its processor that works like butter and the well-known camera quality that we’re all well aware of!
- In-Display fingerprint sensor
- 48MP+8MP+5MP+2MP quad rear camera
- Oxygen OS
- OIS to eliminate shakiness from pictures
• Realme: Latest brand by Oppo that became renowned in a short span due to its promising quality. It is ruling the market in such a manner that it has surpassed the sales of its parent company as well. Realme is known for its record-breaking charging speed alongside the first 5g smartphone of India. Designed for the middle-class youth, this company aims at providing smartphones at a price range under 20k. Launched recently, Realme X7 comes up at a range of around 19-21k.
- 16MP Front Camera, 64MP + 8MP + 2MP
- Super Amoled, 6.43 HD Display
- 4310 mAh Lithium-polymer Battery